Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up righty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Righty may refer to:
- Right-hander or righty, someone who is right-handed
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Migi or Righty, a character on Parasyte, a manga series
- Righty, a character in Monsuno, a Japanese-American animated series
- Righty, a mascot for the Boston Red Sox Major League Baseball team
- Lefty Loosey, Righty Tighty, a mnemonic used for the directions to loosen or tighten screws
- Rightist or righty, someone who believes in right-wing politics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Righty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.