(Redirected from Righty (disambiguation))
|Look up righty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Righty may refer to:
- Right-hander or righty, someone who is right-handed
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Migi or Righty, a character on Parasyte, a manga series
- Righty, a character in Monsuno, a Japanese-American animated series
- Righty, a mascot for the Boston Red Sox Major League Baseball team
- Lefty Loosey, Righty Tighty, a mnemonic used for the directions to loosen or tighten screws
- Rightist or righty, someone who believes in right-wing politics
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Righty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.