|Full name||Rigoberto Padilla Reyes|
|Date of birth||1 December 1985|
|Place of birth||Tegucigalpa, Honduras|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 December 2008
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 July 2009
His brothers, Esdras and Eleazar Padilla, also played for Hispano. Padilla, alongside Esdras and Eleazar was transferred to Motagua in 2008. But the transfer was unsuccessful for Rigoberto Padilla and he stayed to play for Hispano. He then joined Olimpia before moving to Victoria for the 2011 Apertura.
He left Victoria and returned to Olimpia for the 2013 Clausura.
He made his senior debut for Honduras in a friendly against Colombia on 26 March 2008 and has earned a total of 3 caps, scoring no goals. He has represented his country 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup, where he played his final international against the USA.
- Valencia pide claridad en de caso Rigoberto Padilla - La Tribuna (in Spanish)
- Rigoberto Padilla se metió al “nido” - La Tribuna (in Spanish)
- Copete vuelve al Victoria - La Prensa (in Spanish)
- Victoria trabaja en incertidumbre - La Tribuna (in Spanish)
- Rigoberto Padilla – FIFA competition record
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2009 - Full Details Archived 26 July 2014 at the Wayback Machine. - RSSSF
- Rigoberto Padilla at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Honduran association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|