Rijssen railway station
Rijssen is a railway station located in Rijssen, The Netherlands. The station was opened on 1 September 1888 and is located on the Deventer–Almelo railway. The services are operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen. From 1910 to 1935 there was a railway line that passed through Rijssen from Neede to Hellendoorn.
The following services currently call at Rijssen:
- 2x per hour local service (stoptrein) Apeldoorn - Deventer - Almelo - Hengelo - Enschede
- 54 - Rijssen Station - Holten Station - Laren - Almen - Eefde - Zutphen Station - 1 or 2x per hour
- 91 - Holten Station - Markelo - Goor Station - Enter - Rijssen Station - Wierden Station - Almelo Station - 2x per hour, 1x per hour in evenings
- 96 - Rijssen Station - Nijverdal Station - Hellendoorn - 2x per hour
- 98 - Rijssen Station - Markelo - 2x per hour