Rik Van Nutter
|Rik Van Nutter|
|Born||Frederick Allen Nutter
May 1, 1929
Los Angeles, California, US
|Died||October 15, 2005
West Palm Beach, Florida, US
|Spouse(s)||Anita Ekberg (1963-1975)|
Rik Van Nutter (May 1, 1929 – October 15, 2005) was an American actor who appeared in many minor films and the James Bond picture Thunderball.
He best known for playing the third version of Felix Leiter in the James Bond film Thunderball (1965). He also had a role alongside Peter Ustinov in Romanoff and Juliet (1968), and his later films included Foxbat (1977) with Henry Silva and Vonetta McGee and the Jim Brown WW2 adventure Pacific Inferno (1979).
Van Nutter died on October 15, 2005 at the age of 76.
- Guardatele ma non toccatele (1959) - Charlie
- Uncle Was a Vampire (1959) - Victor (uncredited)
- Space-Men (1960) - Ray Peterson (IZ41)
- The Passionate Thief (1960)
- Some Like It Cold (1960) - German Officer
- Romanoff and Juliet (1961) - Freddie
- Tharus Son of Attila (1962) - Oto
- The Revenge of Ivanhoe (1965) - Ivanhoe
- Aventuras del Oeste (1965) - Buffalo Bill Cody
- Thunderball (1965) - Felix Leiter
- Un colpo da mille miliardi (1966) - Fraser
- Dynamite Joe (1967) - Agent Joe Ford
- Foxbat (1977) - Crays
- Pacific Inferno (1979) - Dennis (final film role)
- "Anita Ekberg - obituary". telegraph.co.uk. Telegraph Media Group Limited. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
|Felix Leiter actor
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|