|Occupation||Cosplayer, model, and costume designer|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (155 cm)|
Riki LeCotey, also known as Riddle, is a Canadian cosplayer, model and costume designer based in the United States. She is regarded by some as one of the top cosplayers in North America or even in the world.
LeCotey has been cosplaying for over a decade, and was a cosplay judge and special guest at many fan conventions in the USA and around the world, including in Dubai, Ireland, Chile, and the UK. She was a main cast member on both seasons of Syfy channel reality show Heroes of Cosplay in 2013-2014. She has worked as a specialty costumer on movies such as X-Men: First Class and Captain America: Civil War , and was featured in PBA's 2012 documentary Cosplay: Crafting a Secret Identity. She is also the creator of a charity group, Cosplay for a Cause, whose first project raised over $30,000 for the Japanese Red Cross after the 2011 tsunami.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Riki LeCotey.|
- "Riddle". Fantasycon.com. 2014-01-03. Retrieved 2015-05-04.
- "Riddle". Floridasupercon.com. Retrieved 2015-05-04.
- "Here's Some of the World's Best Cosplayers (Live and In Person!)". Kotaku.com. Retrieved 2015-04-30.
- "Riki "Riddle" LeCotey - FanCons.com". FanCons.com. Retrieved 2018-06-24.
- Cardenas, Richard (2013-08-06). "Meet the Cast: SyFy's Heroes of Cosplay – Riki LeCotey". Popcults.com. Archived from the original on 2015-04-15. Retrieved 2015-04-30.
- "Riki LeCotey". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2015-04-30.
- ""Cosplay! Crafting a Secret Identity" on PBA July 28 & 30". LegendariumMedia.com. 2013-07-11. Retrieved 2015-03-04.
- "Watch Cosplay! Crafting a Secret Identity by Jack Walsh". GeeksandGoddesses.com. Retrieved 2015-03-04.
- Kathie Huddleston (2013-08-12). "From Black Cat to Huntress: 41 pics of cosplayer Riki LeCotey". Blastr.com. Retrieved 2015-04-30.
|This Canadian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|