From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Temporary station building, July 2011
|Location||Kichō, Ishinomaki, Miyagi
|Operated by||JR East|
|Passengers (FY2003)||1,011 daily|
The station opened on February 1, 1939.
In fiscal 2003, the station was used by an average of 1,011 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- National Route 45
- National Route 108
- Ishinomaki Police Station
- Ishinomaki Technical High School
- Ishinomaki Kobunkan High School
- Ishinomaki Yamashita Junior High School
- 各駅情報（陸前山下駅） [Station Information (Rikuzen-Yamashita Station)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- 仙石線「陸前山下駅」新駅舎使用開始について [Opening of new station building at Rikuzen-Yamashita Station] (pdf) (in Japanese). Sendai, Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 28 February 2012. Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2003年度) [FY2003 Station passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- Ishinomaki Technical High School (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rikuzen-Yamashita Station.|
- JR East station information (Japanese)