From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rimini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rimini is an Adriatic coast city in Italy.
Rimini may also refer to:
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Rimini
- The Battles of Rimini
- Francesca da Rimini, a character in Dante's Inferno
- A.C. Rimini 1912, an Italian association football club
- Rimini (album), by Fabrizio De André
- The Angeli–Rimini reaction
- The Grand Hotel Rimini
- The La Spezia–Rimini Line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rimini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.