From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rimini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rimini is a city in Italy.
Rimini may also refer to:
- Francesca da Rimini, a character in Dante's Inferno
- A.C. Rimini 1912, an Italian association football club
- Rimini (album), by Fabrizio De André
- The Angeli–Rimini reaction
- The La Spezia–Rimini Line
- The Grand Hotel Rimini
- Rimini, Montana, a ghost town
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rimini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.