Rin may refer to:
- Rin (厘), 1⁄1000 yen, former Japanese currency
- Rin (given name)
- Rin, a Japanese standing bell
- RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne, an anime
- Rin!, a Japanese manga comic
- Rin', a Japanese pop group active from 2003 to 2009
- rin(), one representation of the functional square root of sin()
- The Rassemblement pour l'indépendance nationale, former political party in favour of Quebec independence
- Relative Intensity Noise, describing the instability of the power level of a laser
- RNA integrity number, for assigning integrity values to RNA measurements
- The Royal Indian Navy, former name of the Indian Navy
- Renewable Identification Number, US identifier for batches of biofuel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.