||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Villagrande Strisaili, Sardinia
Rina Brundu (born 1968) is an Italian writer, the author of the novel Tana di Volpe featuring the Sardinian detective Don Osvaldo Da Silva Ochoa.
Creator of the Sardinian detective Don Osvaldo Da Silva Ochoa, she published her first short-story The wake in a Sardinian magazine when still at University. Tana di Volpe (Fox Den, 2003) is her first novel. In May 2006, she edited Isole, Scritture Letterarie, Momenti d'Ogliastra, an anthology of the Ogliastra which contains the works of linguists, journalists and writers as well as many of her own articles. In July 2006, she won the first Avant Garden Literary Price with her short-story Sirbone.
She is also a publisher with a keen interest in online journalism, digital writing, and operations management.
- Tana di Volpe (in Italian). Palermo: D. Flaccovio. 2003. ISBN 88-7758-485-8.
- Isole, Scritture Letterarie, Momenti d'Ogliastra (in Italian). Cagliari: Grafica del Parteolla. 2006. ISBN 88-88246-97-5.
- Twenty rules for writing detective stories. Essex - UK: CADS 54,Geoff Bradley.
- La Torre del Nuraghe (in Italian). Ogliastra: Terza Pagina Edizioni. 2011.
- Urla 2007-2012. Una silloge (in Italian). Dublin: Ipazia Books. 2013.
- FORMAZIONE PRESCOLARE - DALLE ORIGINI AL VILLAGGIO GLOBALE (in Italian). Dublin: Ipazia Books. 2015.
- Urla 2 Poesie 2013 - 2015: Una silloge (in Italian). Dublin: Ipazia Books. 2015.
- ELEMENTI DI FORMAZIONE LINGUISTICA: Dalla scuola dell'infanzia all'azienda (in Italian). Dublin: Ipazia Books. 2016.
- Filosofia dell'Anima - Sidhe (in Italian). Dublin: Ipazia Books. 2016.