Rincon Valley Union Elementary School District
|Rincon Valley Union School District|
|1000 Yulupa Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
|Superintendent||Tony Roehrick, Ed.D.|
Rincon Valley Union School District is a public school district based in Sonoma County, California, United States. It operates eight elementary schools and two charter middle schools, all in the vicinity of Santa Rosa, California:
- Austin Creek Elementary School
- Binkley Elementary School
- Madrone Elementary School
- Sequoia Elementary School
- Spring Creek Matanzas School: Spring Creek Campus (K-2)
- Spring Creek Matanzas School: Matanzas Campus (3-6)
- Village Elementary School
- Whited Elementary School
- Rincon Valley Charter School: Matanzas Campus
- Rincon Valley Charter School: Sequoia Campus
The Rincon Valley Charter School for 7th and 8th grade students has two campuses, one on the same campus as Matanzas Elementary School and one on the same campus as Sequoia Elementary School. 
In 2004 the district's $23.9 million ($30304492.60 when adjusted for inflation) bond proposal was approved by voters.
- "SCHOOL MEASURES: RINCON VALLEY BOND APPROVED 1 PETALUMA PARCEL TAX PASSES, 2 FALLING SHORT SONOMA VALLEY PROPOSAL LOSING." Santa Rosa Press Democrat. March 3, 2004. Retrieved on April 2, 2013. "Rincon Valley Union School District's $23.9 million bond measure won approval late Tuesday night, while voters in Petaluma and Sonoma Valley were turning down at least two out of four school parcel taxes. "This is super," said Nikki Winovich, a Rincon Valley parent who co-chaired the campaign steering committee. By midnight, Measure D had 63 percent approval with all 50 precincts counted. The measure needed 55 percent to pass."
|This California school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|