|Produced by||Vaishak Rajan|
|Music by||Gopi Sunder|
|Edited by||Shyam Sasidharan|
|Distributed by||Vaishaka Cynyma & Popcorn Entertainments.|
|Box office||₹25 crore|
Ring Master is a 2014 Malayalam comedy film written and directed by Rafi starring Dileep in the role of an animal trainer in circus. Keerthy Suresh, Honey Rose, Mohan Jose, Kalabhavan Shajon, Suraj Venjaramoodu, and Guinness Pakru play the other characters. The film was released on 12 April 2014 and received a positive response from critics. This movie is 5th hit between Rafi and Dileep. It is one of the highest-grossing movies of the year 2014.
The movie starts with Prince (Dileep),who is working as dog trainer in a dog clinic owned by his friend Dr Muthu (Kalabhavan Shajon), and Peter (Aju Varghese) is filming a documentary of the clinic. His life changes when an affluent rich lady Elizabeth and her female dog Lisa enters his life. Elizabeth appoints Prince as a caretaker for her dogs on the condition that Lisa,one of her pet should never get pregnant. However, Prince fails at the dire moment, when the guide dog of visually challenged Karthika (Keerthy Suresh) mates with Lisa. Things get worse, when Lisa delivers four puppies, but unfortunately she dies in labor, along with three of her kids. Prince names the lone puppy 'Diana', whom he raises with utmost care. Despite a rough start, Prince and Karthika gets along and become close friends. Diana becomes famous after she acts in a movie which marks Peter's directional debut, which eventually becomes a superhit. Later on she does a movie with the actress Diana who had betrayed Prince earlier.
A heartbroken Prince once remembers all about his sweet past with the then student Diana(Honey Rose), whose real name was Sarasamma. It was upon her father's request that Prince came up with the new name for his prospective sweetheart. As Diana grew to be talented and a beautiful woman, Prince strived to the fullest to bring her to the silver screen. As fame, followed by a sense of ungratefulness begins to rack in, Diana publicly disowned Prince, which made him an object of heavy ridicule in front of his people. It was that humiliation which pitted Prince to go all out against his former love interest.
Prince, with a huge support of his friends, including Karthika, survives every plot the actress Diana sets against the canine Diana and her master. In the meantime, Elizabeth learns that her dog Lisa was canine Diana's mother, and sues Prince for title of his dog's ownership.
At last, Prince wins the case for keeping the canine Diana, on the grounds of his boundless love towards his dog, while the actress Diana learns the lesson that fame is not everything, and even a dog can outfame a human, when the time is right. In the aftermath that follows, Peter gets married, Dr.Muthu opens a hospital in his own name, and most significantly, Karthika undergoes a successful eye surgery and starts a new life with her guardian angel Prince..
- Dileep as Prince, a dog trainer at his friend Dr.Muthu's veterinary clinic and owner of the dog Diana
- Honey Rose as Diana (Sarasamma) (Voice dubbed by Angel Shijoy)
- Keerthi Suresh as Karthika (Karthu) (Voice dubbed by Vimmy Mariam George)
- Vijayaraghavan as Prince's father
- Kalabhavan Shajon as Dr. Muthu, a veterinarian that works with primarily dogs
- Aju Varghese as Peter, an aspiring filmmaker
- Rafi as Director Ravishankar
- Abu Salim as Circle Inspector Pramod
- Mohan Jose as Diana's father
- Ranjini as Elizabeth
- Suraj Venjaramoodu as Shravan
- Sai Kumar as Varghese Ummen/Elizabeth's husband.
- Guinness Pakru as Sathyavel/Bachan Kunju
- Kalabhavan Haneefa as Narayanan
- Anand as Raju,husband of Karthika's eldest sister
- Saju Kodiyan as Ajay, Production controller
- Neena Kurup as Mini/Karthika's sister,Raju's wife
- Nisha Sarang as Sathyavel's wife
- Indulekha as Interviewer
- Ancy as Lady at the animal hospital
- Shiju as Kishore Kumar
- Dinesh Panikker as Interviewer
- Chembil Ashokan as Petcare Driver
- Molly Kannamaly as Paruvamma
- Eloor George as George
- Basil as Diana's bodyguard
- Chali Pala as Chouro
- Sadiq as Cultural Minister
- Mafia Sasi as Stunt master
- Kollam Thulasi as Opponent Leader
- Janardhanan as Chief Minister
- Sajitha Betti as Nandini,Wife of Kishore Kumar
- Lakshmipriya as Advocate
- Manjusha Sajish as Nurse
- Balachandran Chullikad as Judge
- Anil Murali as Adv Radhamani
- Narayanankutty as Doctor
- Augustina Aju as Peter's wife (Cameo)
In September 2013 it was reported that Dileep's next comedy film would be Ring Master and that it would be the inaugural venture of Rafi as an independent director after separating from Rafi-Mecartin duo. Dileep was chosen to play the lead role of an animal trainer in the film. He underwent a special training for the same and was trained by animal experts from across the country. Miya was initially cast for the lead female role, but she dropped out of the project due to date clashes with her debut Tamil film  and was later replaced by Keerthi Suresh. Keerthi essayed the role of a visually challenged girl in the film. Honey Rose was signed for another lead female role and she stated "My character Diana has negative shades but she is an interesting character". 
The film collected US$15,159 from UK box office.
- "Mr Fraud Costs Rs 12 Crores, Gangster Rs 8 Crores". OneIndia. Archived from the original on 14 September 2014. Retrieved 8 June 2014.
- "Kerala Box-Office – April 10 to June 15 – Summer Hits". Sify. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- "United Kingdom and Ireland and Malta Yearly Box Office". Box Office Mojo. 30 December 2014.