Ring Road (disambiguation)
A ring road is a road that encircles a town or city.
Ring Road may also refer to:
- Highway 1 (Afghanistan) or Ring Road
- Highway 1 (Australia), which encircles the continent
- Ring Road (Cairo), Egypt
- Ring Road (Cameroon), for which the Ring languages are named
- Ring Road, Delhi, India
- Ring Road (Regina, Saskatchewan), Canada
- Route 1 (Iceland), usually called the Ring Road, while it circles the country, not a city
Arts, media, and entertainment
- Ring Road (film), an Indian Kannada-language film
- "Ring Road" (song), a song by Underworld
- Ring Roads, a novel by Patrick Modiano
- Ring Road, the main pedestrian thoroughfare on the campus of the University of California, Irvine
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ring Road.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.