From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ringing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ringing may mean:
- Ringing (signal), unwanted oscillation of a signal, leading to ringing artifacts;
- Ringing (medicine), a ringing sound in the ears;
- Bird ringing, using numbered small metal leg rings to track birds;
- Ringing (telephony), the sound of a telephone bell
- Ringing, (vehicle), the illegal practice of stealing a vehicle and replacing its identification number with that of another vehicle of the same model which has been a write off.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ringing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.