Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ringing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ringing may mean:
- Ringing (signal), unwanted oscillation of a signal, leading to ringing artifacts;
- Ringing (medicine), a ringing sound in the ears;
- Bird ringing, using numbered small metal leg rings to track birds;
- Ringing (telephony), the sound of a telephone bell
- Ringing, (vehicle), the illegal practice of stealing a vehicle and replacing its identification number with that of another vehicle of the same model which has been a write off.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ringing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.