Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band Live 2006 is a 2008 live album by rock supergroup Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band. It was recorded during his 2006 All-Starr Tour in Uncasville, Connecticut.
In addition to Starr, his co-stars are Richard Marx, Billy Squier, Edgar Winter, Rod Argent, Hamish Stuart, and Sheila E.
This particular All-Starr tour was notable for Starr's personal and professional break with longtime collaborator, Mark Hudson, who declined to participate, inciting the split.
- "What Goes On" (Lennon–McCartney–Starkey)
- "Honey Don't" (Carl Perkins)
- "Everybody Wants You" (Billy Squier)
- "Free Ride" (Daniel Earl Hartman)
- "A Love Bizarre" (Prince–Sheila Escovedo)
- "Don't Mean Nothing" (Richard Marx–Bruce Gaitsch)
- "She's Not There" (Rod Argent)
- "Yellow Submarine" (Lennon–McCartney)
- "Frankenstein" (Edgar Winter)
- "Photograph" (Richard Starkey–George Harrison)
- "Should've Known Better" (Richard Marx)
- "The Glamorous Life" (Prince)
- "I Wanna Be Your Man" (Lennon–McCartney)
- "Rock Me Tonite" (Billy Squier)
- "Hold Your Head Up" (Rod Argent–Chris White)
- "Act Naturally" (Johnny Russell–Voni Morrison)
- "With a Little Help from My Friends" (Lennon–McCartney)