|Ringworld: Revenge of the Patriarch|
|Designer(s)||Robert Eric Heitman|
Robert Eric Heitman
The Patriarch of the Kzinti empire has vowed revenge against the Puppeteer race for their genetic manipulation of the Kzinti. To achieve this, they have created an advanced prototype starship armed with an ancient Slaver weapon capable of destroying planets. The Patriarch first dispatches the ship with the goal of killing the family of the Kzin traitor Speaker-to-Animals, who has taken the name Chmeee. Once done, they will then seek out the home world of the Puppeteers and destroy it. The human Quinn is also travelling to meet with Chmeee to help find Louis Wu who has disappeared. Together, Quinn and Chmeee must travel to Ringworld to find Louis Wu and stop the Kzinti's genocidal plot against the Puppeteers.
Ringworld is a point and click adventure game involving puzzles.
In 1996, Computer Gaming World declared Ringworld the 14th-worst computer game ever released.
- Power Play (German magazine) (1993-05)
- Play Time (German magazine) (1993 May)
- Joystick (French) (Sep, 1993)
- PC Joker (Mar, 1993)
- Power Play (Apr, 1993)
- Staff (November 1996). "150 Best (and 50 Worst) Games of All Time". Computer Gaming World. No. 148. pp. 63–65, 68, 72, 74, 76, 78, 80, 84, 88, 90, 94, 98.
- Return to Ringworld at MobyGames
- http://download.abandonware.org/magazines/Joystick/joystick_numero041/Joystick%20041%20-%20Page%20170%20(septembre%201993).jpg[bare URL image file]
- http://www.kultboy.com/index.php?site=t&id=951[bare URL]
- http://www.kultboy.com/index.php?site=t&id=5811[bare URL]