Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rink may refer to:
- Ice rink, a surface of ice used for ice skating
- Curling rink, used to refer to both a curling team and the playing surface
- Roller rink, a surface used for roller skating or roller hockey
- Arno Rink, a German painter
- Signe Rink (1836–1909), a Greenland-born Danish writer and ethnologist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.