Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rio Tinto, meaning "red river", may refer to:
- Rio Tinto (corporation), a British-Australian multinational mining and resources corporation
- Aluminium division of Rio Tinto, the Canadian aluminum mining operation
- Rio Tinto Borax, an American borax mining operation
- Rio Tinto Borax Mine, a mine in Boron, California, USA
- Rio Tinto Coal Australia, the Australian coal mining operation
- Rio Tinto Energy America, an American operation
- Rio Tinto Madagascar, a Madagascar operation
- Rio Tinto Tower, a building in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- pt:Rio Tinto (Esposende), a civil parish in the Esposende Municipality
- Rio Tinto (Gondomar), a civil parish in municipality of Gondomar
- Rio Tinto (river), a river descending from the Sierra Morena mountains of Andalusia, home of the first Rio Tinto Group mine.
- Rio Tinto Stadium, a soccer stadium, in Sandy, Utah, home to the Major League Soccer club Real Salt Lake, named for its sponsor Rio Tinto Group
- Rio Tinto espionage case, an accusation of bribery and espionage by employees of the Rio Tinto Group in China
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rio Tinto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.