Riordan, Lewis & Haden
|Founder||Richard Riordan and Chris Lewis|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Products||Private equity funds, Growth capital|
Riordan, Lewis & Haden is a private equity firm based in Los Angeles that focuses on making investments in growing businesses. Sectors of particular investment interest to the firm include business services, healthcare, and government services.
The firm was co-founded in 1982 by Chris Lewis and Richard Riordan. From inception through the late 1990s, RLH invested largely the capital of its principals. Based upon the track record compiled during that period, the firm expanded its capital base, starting in 1999 by raising private equity funds from predominantly institutional investors. RLH currently is led by a team of eight investors. The firm’s team includes Chris Lewis, Murray Rudin, Michel Glouchevitch, Rob Zielinski, Ken Hubbs, Kevin Cantrell, and Ryan Smiley.
Some of RLH's notable investments include:
- Cymetrix Corporation
- Data Processing Resources Corporation
- ITS Corporation
- maxIT Healthcare
- Physical Rehabilitation Network
- Secure Mission Solutions
- Silverado Senior Living
- Tetra Tech
- The Apothecary Shops
- Yu, Jane (15 May 2014). "Cymetrix Sells for $75 Million". Orange County Business Journal. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- Kawamoto, Dawn (2 January 2002). "Foundstone grabs $9 million". CNET. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- "Featured Transactions". Venture Management. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- Yu, Jane (19 July 2012). "Riordan, Lewis in $473M Sale of Portfolio Company". Orange County Business Journal. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- Davis, Michelle (6 May 2014). "Parsons Acquires Secure Mission Solutions, Expands Cybersecurity Offering". WashingtonExec. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- Scott, Mark (1 June 2013). "Financing deal at Silverado Senior Living proves company has a business model that works". Smart Business. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- Primack, Dan (4 December 2012). "Private Equity Deals". Fortune. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- Groves, Martha (5 November 1988). "Riordan Leaves L.A. Buyout Firm He Co-Founded". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- "The Apothecary Shops has been acquired by Riordan, Lewis & Haden". FocalPoint Partners LLC. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- Riordan, Lewis & Haden (company website)
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|