From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rip (disambiguation))
For the use of the abbreviation, see RIP (disambiguation).
|Look up rip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To rip is the act of tearing an object.
Rip may also refer to:
- The Rip, entrance to Port Phillip from Bass Strait in Victoria, Australia
- The Říp Mountain, a mountain in the Czech Republic
- Rip Point, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Rips, Sarandë, location in Albania on border with Greece
- 7711 Říp, an asteroid
Given name or nickname
- Rip (nickname)
- Jeong Rip (1574–1629), a scholar-official of the Korean Joseon Dynasty
- Shin Rip (1546–1592), Korean general
- Rip Van Dam (c. 1660–1749), acting governor of the Province of New York from 1731 to 1732
- Rip Hunter, a DC Comics character
- Rip Kirby, title character of the eponymous comic strip
- Rip Van Winkle, title character of the eponymous story by Washington Irving
- RiP!: A Remix Manifesto, a 2008 documentary about remixing and intellectual property
- Ripping, the process of copying audio or video from removable media to a hard disk
- Rip, in music, a type of glissando
- The Rip, a former band of New Zealand musician Alastair Galbraith (musician)
- Rip, originally HMQS Paluma, an Australian gunboat scrapped in the 1950s
- Rip, the name from 1947-1984 of HMAS Whyalla (J153), a decommissioned Australian corvette
- Rip current or rip tide, a strong surface flow of water returning seaward from near the shore
- All pages beginning with "Rip"
- All pages with titles containing "Rip"
- Ripper (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.