From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rising Stars)
Rising Star may refer to:
- Rising Star, Texas, a town in Eastland County, Texas, United States
- Rising Star Academy, an Islamic School in New Jersey, United States
- Rising Star Cave, an archaeological site in the Cradle of Humankind, South Africa
- Rising Starr Middle School, a school in unincorporated Fayette County, Georgia, United States
Film and TV
- Rising Stars (film), a 2010 American teen musical drama film
- "Rising Star" (Babylon 5), a fourth-season episode of the science fiction television series Babylon 5
- Rising Star, a fictional starship featured in the original Battlestar Galactica episode "Murder on the Rising Star"
- Rising Star (TV series), an international music reality television series in a number of countries
- Rising Star Award, BAFTA, an award given to an actor or actress who made a breakthrough in the acting industry
- Rising Star Games, a video game publishing company
- Rising Stars (comic), a comic book limited series by J. Michael Straczynski
- Rising Stars of Manga, an English-language comic anthology published by TOKYOPOP from 2002 to 2008
- PS Rising Star, a paddle steamer warship with a revolutionary design that included twin funnels, retractable paddle wheels, and a 60 horse-power engine
- Rising Star (ship, 1991), a tugboat operated by the United States Air Force
- Rising Star, a pseudonym of the DJ Armin van Buuren
- Rising Stars Challenge, a basketball all-star game
- AFL Rising Star, an award given to the best young player in the Australian Football League
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rising Star.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.