Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rit is a commercial dye used for household purposes, including dyeing clothes and wood. It is sold in solid and powdered forms. The items being dyed are soaked with Rit in hot water.
Cloth dyed with Rit can be undyed with Rit Color Remover.
- "EN/Our Brands". Phoenix Brands. Archived from the original on 2012-06-18. Retrieved 2012-05-26.
- "Colgate unloads laundry brands.(Colgate-Palmolive Co. divests laundry detergent brands to Phoenix Brands LLC)(Brief Article) | help fjia Of The Fly Tier's Art - Terry Hellekson - Google Boeken". Books.google.com. 2005-11-19. Archived from the original on 2012-07-07. Retrieved 2012-05-26.
- Oomj Colorings Dye is Hoosier Made
- Conway, Amy (30 April 2015). "5 Questions for the Experts at Rit Dye". Martha Stewart. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
- Hughes, M. (2005). Buzzmarketing: Get People to Talk About Your Stuff. Penguin Publishing Group. ISBN 9781101218402. Retrieved 2015-11-09.
- "Curb on Home Dyes Is Weighed by U.S. - Article - NYTimes.com". select.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-09.
- Weinger, Erin (19 April 2008). "Fashions to tie-dye for". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved 2012-12-14.
|This product or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about textiles is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|