|Full name||Rita Chikwelu|
|Date of birth||6 March 1988|
|Place of birth||Abasa, Nigeria|
|Height||160 cm (5 ft 3 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:47, 30 December 2016 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 5 July 2011
Rita Chikwelu (born 6 March 1988) is a Nigerian professional football player who plays for Swedish Damallsvenskan club Kristianstads DFF. She previously played for Umeå IK. She is also a member of the Nigeria women's national football team (The Super Falcons).
Chikwelu participated in the FIFA U-20 World Cup from 2004–2008 and made her senior national team debut in 2007 at the FIFA women's World Cup. She was a member of the Nigerian Olympic team which participated in the 2008 Summer Olympics in China and a member of the Nigerian squad in the 2011 FIFA women's World Cup.
- "Rita Chikwelu profile". Umeå IK. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- "Naisten Liiga scorers 2006–2011". Finnish Football Association. Archived from the original on 6 February 2013. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- Fredriksson, Emelie (26 November 2016). "Rita Chikwelu klar för Kristianstads DFF" (in Swedish). Aftonbladet. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- "Rita Chikwelu Biography and Statistics". Sports Reference. Retrieved 14 October 2009.
Media related to Rita Chikwelu at Wikimedia Commons
- FIFA.com – Individual record at FIFA tournaments
- FIFA.com – Article on Rita Chikwelu
- FC United – Picture of Rita and FC United team
- FIFA.com – Photo album
- Profile at Swedish Football Association (in Swedish)
|This biographical article related to Nigerian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|