Ritsurin-Kōen-Kitaguchi Station in 2015
10 Nakanochō, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa-ken 760-0008|
|Operated by||JR Shikoku|
|Line(s)||■ Kōtoku Line|
|Distance||3.2 km from Takamatsu|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Parking||Under elevated structure|
|Bicycle facilities||Under elevated structure|
|Disabled access||No - steps lead up to platform|
|Opened||1 November 1986|
Ritsurin-Kōen-Kitaguchi Station (栗林公園北口駅 Ritsurin-Kōen-Kitaguchi-eki) is a railway station on the Kōtoku Line in Takamatsu, Kagawa Prefecture, Japan. It is operated by JR Shikoku and has the station number "T26".
The station consists of a side platform serving a single elevated track. There is no station building and the station is unstaffed but a shelter is provided on the platform for waiting passengers and automatic ticket vending machines are installed. A ramp leads up to the platform from the access road. Parking for cars and bicycles is available under the elevated structure.
A view of the station entrance and elevated structure. The red torii is not the entrance but leads to a Shinto shrine. The station entrance is to the right of it.
Japanese National Railways (JNR) opened Ritsurin-Kōen-Kitaguchi on 1 November 1986 as a temporary stop on the existing Kōtoku Line. With the privatization of JNR on 1 April 1987, JR Shikoku assumed control and the stop was upgraded to a full station.
- "Shikoku Railway Route Map" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "栗林公園北口" [Ritsurin-Kōen-Kitaguchi]. hacchi-no-he.net. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- Kawashima, Ryōzō (2013). 図説: 日本の鉄道 四国・九州ライン 全線・全駅・全配線・第1巻 四国東部エリア [Japan Railways Illustrated. Shikoku and Kyushu. All lines, all stations, all track layouts. Volume 1 Eastern Shikoku] (in Japanese). Kodansha. p. 20, 66. ISBN 9784062951609.
- "Ritsurin-Kōen-Kitaguchi Station Timetable" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- "栗林公園北口駅" [Ritsurin-Kōen-Kitaguchi Station]. shikoku.org.uk. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). II. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. p. 648. ISBN 4533029809.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). I. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. pp. 215–216. ISBN 4533029809.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ritsurin-Kōen-Kitaguchi Station.|
|This Kagawa Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|