Ritsurin Station in 2008
3-19 Fujitsukachō, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa-ken 760-0071|
|Operated by||JR Shikoku|
|Line(s)||■ Kōtoku Line|
|Distance||4.3 km from Takamatsu|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Bicycle facilities||Designated parking area for bikes|
|Disabled access||No - escalator or stairs needed to reach platform|
|Status||Staffed - JR ticket window (Midori no Madoguchi)|
|Opened||21 December 1925|
The station is served by the JR Shikoku Kōtoku Line and is located 4.3 km from the beginning of the line at Takamatsu. Besides local services, the Uzushio limited express between Okayama, Takamatsu and Tokushima also stops at the station.
The station consists of an island platform serving two tracks. Track 1 is the through-track while track 2 is a passing loop. The station building is part of the elevated structure. Level 1 houses shops. The waiting room and a JR ticket window (with a Midori no Madoguchi facility) are located on level 2. Stairs and an escalator lead to the island platform on level 3. A large designated parking area for bikes is provided outside the station.
|JR Limited Express Services|
The station was opened on 21 December 1925 as an intermediate stop a few months after the track of the Kōtoku Line had been extended eastwards from Template:STNTakamatsu to Shido. At that time the station was operated by Japanese Government Railways, later becoming Japanese National Railways (JNR). With the privatization of JNR on 1 April 1987, control of the station passed to JR Shikoku.
- "Shikoku Railway Route Map" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 23 December 2017.
- "栗林" [Ritsurin]. hacchi-no-he.net. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- Kawashima, Ryōzō (2013). 図説: 日本の鉄道 四国・九州ライン 全線・全駅・全配線・第1巻 四国東部エリア [Japan Railways Illustrated. Shikoku and Kyushu. All lines, all stations, all track layouts. Volume 1 Eastern Shikoku] (in Japanese). Kodansha. p. 23, 66. ISBN 9784062951609.
- "Ritsurin Station Timetable" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "栗林駅" [Ritsurin Station]. shikoku.org.uk. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "栗林駅" [Ritsurin]. JR Shikoku Official Station Website. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). II. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. p. 648. ISBN 4533029809.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). I. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. pp. 215–216. ISBN 4533029809.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ritsurin Station.|
- Ritsurin Station (JR Shikoku)(in Japanese)
|This Kagawa Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|