From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from River Esk (disambiguation))
River Esk is the name of several rivers:
- River Esk, North Yorkshire (in Eskdale in the North York Moors National Park)
- River Esk, Cumbria (in Eskdale in the Lake District)
- River North Esk, Angus and Aberdeenshire
- River South Esk, Angus
- River Esk, Dumfries and Galloway, also known as the Border Esk (in Eskdale in Dumfries and Galloway)
- River Esk, Lothian, rising in Midlothian, entering the Firth of Forth at Musselburgh, East Lothian
The Lothian Esk rises as two separate rivers, the North Esk and the South Esk. A reference to either term may refer to a tributary or one of the Angus rivers.
- Esk River (New South Wales), a tributary of the Clarence River
- Esk River (Queensland)
- North Esk River a river in Tasmania, Australia
- South Esk River a river in Tasmania, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.