River Hills Mall
|Address||1850 Adams Street|
|Developer||General Growth Properties|
|Management||General Growth Properties|
|Owner||General Growth Properties|
|No. of stores and services||95|
|No. of anchor tenants||6 (5 open, 1 vacant)|
|Total retail floor area||814,000 square feet|
|No. of floors||1|
River Hills Mall is an enclosed shopping mall in Mankato, Minnesota. The mall is anchored by Barnes & Noble, Herberger's, JCPenney, Scheels All Sports, and Target. A food court and movie theater are among the mall's tenants. General Growth Properties manages River Hills Mall.
A health clinic opened at the mall in 2007. Barnes & Noble moved from an existing store nearby in 2008, replacing the original Scheels location. Sears closed in early 2017 and the building is currently vacant.
- "River Hills Mall". General Growth Properties. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- Pioneer Press: Search
- International directory of company histories - Jay P. Pederson, Tina Gant - Google Books. Books.google.com. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- Thomas, Dylan (2006-04-02). "Shoppers flock to Scheels opening » Local News » The Free Press, Mankato, MN". Mankatofreepress.com. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- Tim Krohn (2007-09-19). "NEW: Mankato Clinic site opening in R.H. Mall » Local News » The Free Press, Mankato, MN". Mankatofreepress.com. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- Tim Krohn (2008-01-10). "Former Barnes and Noble strip mall sold » Local News » The Free Press, Mankato, MN". Mankatofreepress.com. Archived from the original on 2013-01-28. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|