|Born||River Delfín Canomanuel Viiperi
4 August 1991
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Measurements||Waist: 30 (US)|
|Shoe size||8 (US)|
Uno ModelsSoul Artist Management
River Delfín Canomanuel Viiperi (born 4 August 1991) is a Spanish model. He has been in several advertising campaigns, including those for American Eagle, Bershka, Calvin Klein, Armani Exchange and Versace for H&M. He used to be Paris Hilton's boyfriend from 2012 to 2014.
At the age of 15, his modeling career took off quickly and he became popular in a very short time; booking international campaigns for huge brands such as Bershka; and walking for Social Primer and Calvin Klein shows.
Viiperi comes from a large family, he was born in Ibiza to a Spanish father, and Riitta Viiperi, a Finnish model. His mother eventually introduced him to the world of modeling. He excelled in school, though he was eager to leave to further his modelling career, although his parents insisted he keep studying at least until he finished high school.
- River Viiperi profile, Tifdb.com; retrieved 16 September 2012.
- River Viiperi profile, models.com; accessed 20 July 2015.
- Caucasian race
- River Viiperi. Models.com; retrieved 16 September 2012.
- Model of the Month, Thefashionisto.com, 26 April 2010; retrieved 16 September 2012.
- "Armani Exchange TV Model Interviews – River Viiperi". Retrieved 4 December 2011.
- "Versace for H&M chooses River Viiperi!". Retrieved 12 April 2011.
- "RIVERI VIIPERI". Sheer Magazine.
- River Viiperi, supermodel. Covermenmag.com; retrieved 16 September 2012.