River otter may refer to:
- Eurasian river otter, found in Eurasia
- Giant river otter, found in South America
- Japanese river otter, an extinct subspecies of the Eurasian otter
- Neotropical river otter, found in Central and South America
- North American river otter, found in North America
- Southern river otter, found in Chile and Argentina
- River Otter, Devon, a river in South West England
- Missouri River Otters, a former minor league hockey team from St. Charles, Missouri
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title River otter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.