|Studio album by Rivermaya|
|Recorded||Audio Captain Inc. (Additional tracks recorded at Perfect Music Studio)|
BMG Records (Pilipinas) Inc.
|Producer||Chito S. Roño & Lizza G. Nakpil|
|Singles from Rivermaya|
All songs were written by Rico Blanco except where noted.
|1.||"Revolution"||Rico Blanco / Nathan Azarcon||3:36|
|2.||"Bring Me Down"||4:32|
|5.||"Ulan"||Rico Blanco / Nathan Azarcon||4:29|
|6.||"Halik sa Araw"||Rico Blanco / Perf de Castro||3:57|
|10.||"Awit ng Kabataan"||4:50|
|11.||"(Instrumental/Outro of Revolution)"||0:49|
"Ulan" was the first single released off this album, during the last quarter of 1993.
"214" is a pop rock/ballad song, released as the second official single. It went to number one spot in various charts in the Philippines. It replaced Eraserheads hit song "With a Smile" in N.U. 107.5 on 1994.
"Awit ng Kabataan", a folk, pop rock anthem, was released as the third single.
This album was critically praised for its fresh, excitingly-new pop/rock sound. It become one of the best sellers in the 1990s.
- Francisco "Bamboo" Mañalac (lead vocals)
- Rico Blanco (keyboard, guitar, vocals)
- Perfecto de Castro (lead/rhythm guitar)
- Nathan Azarcon (bass guitar)
- Mark Escueta (drums & percussion)
- Producers: Bamboo Mañalac, Mark Escueta, Perfecto de Castro, Nathan Azarcon, Rico Blanco, Chito S. Roño & Lizza G. Nakpil
- Executive Producers: Buddy Medina & Rudy Tee
- A & R: Vic Valenciano
- Sound Engineer: Arnold Jallores
- Album Mix: Arnold Jallores w/ Perf de Castro & Rico Blanco
- Recorded at Audio Captain Inc.
- Additional tracks recorded at Perfect Music Studio
- Art Direction: Mario Joson
- Album Design: DFX
- Album Photography: Raymund Isaac