Riverside was a store brand used by North American retailer Montgomery Ward to market a range of captive import motorcycles, mopeds and scooters. The vehicles were typically manufactured by Motobecane, Benelli, Bianchi, Lambretta, or Mitsubishi. Benelli models included 250cc, 125cc, and 49cc models, Motobecanes with 49cc motors were also offered.
- 150-D (2-cycle 49cc)
- FFA-14002 (2-cycle 49cc)
- FFA-14003 (2-cycle 49cc)
- FFA-14017, 14017C, 14017D, 14023 (4-cycle 247cc)
- FFA-14020 (4-cycle 326.8cc)
- FFA-14040, 14041 (4-cycle 356.3cc)
- FFA-14043, 14047 (4-cycle 269.2cc)
- FFA-61-14016, 14016B, 14019 (2-cycle 125cc)
- FFA-61-14021A (2-cycle 175cc)
- 125Li (2-cycle 125cc)
- Miami (2-cycle 200cc)
- Mo-Ped (2-cycle 49cc)
- Orsetto (2-cycle 80cc)
- "For $2,200, This 1968 Wards Riverside 250 Could Be Your Demitasse Of Fun". Jalopnik. October 21, 2015. Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- 1967 Montgomery Ward Spring/Summer Catalog. Montgomery Ward. Spring 1967.
- Riverside Owners Manual - Cosmopolitan Motors, Inc.