Riverside Township, Cook County, Illinois
Location in Cook County
Cook County's location in Illinois
|• Supervisor||Rich Tuscher|
|• Total||4.04 sq mi (10.46 km2)|
|• Land||4.02 sq mi (10.42 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.04 km2) 0.38%|
|Elevation||620 ft (189 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||15,376|
|• Density||3,876/sq mi (1,496.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60130, 60513, 60534, 60546|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Riverside Township covers an area of 4.04 square miles (10.5 km2); of this, 4.02 square miles (10.4 km2) (99.62 percent) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (0.38 percent) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Brookfield (northeast quarter)
- Lyons (far northeastern edge)
- North Riverside (east three-quarters)
- Riverside (vast majority)
- Berwyn Township (east)
- Stickney Township (southeast)
- Lyons Township (southwest)
- Proviso Township (northwest)
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Illinois's 3rd congressional district
- State House District 08
- State House District 21
- State House District 41
- State Senate District 04
- State Senate District 11
- State Senate District 21
- "Riverside Township, Cook County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Riverside township, Cook County, Illinois". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.