City of Ipswich, Queensland
Fields near Moggill Ferry, 2013
|Population||3,073 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
Riverview is a suburb of the City of Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. At the 2016 Australian Census, the suburb recorded a population of 3,073. At the 2016 Australian Census Riverview had an unemployment rate of 15.7%, compared to the Australian unemployment rate of 6.9%.
Riverview is approximately 31 kilometres (19 mi) from Brisbane CBD.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Riverview (QLD) (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
- "Riverview - suburb (entry 45075)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Queensland Heritage Register". Queensland Government. Retrieved 3 April 2019.
- "Closed Churches Anglican Church". Anglican Church Southern Brisbane. Retrieved 3 April 2019.
- "St Peter Claver College". St Peter Claver College. Retrieved 24 October 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Riverview, Queensland.|
|This Ipswich, Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|