Map of Kalinga with Rizal highlighted
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|District||Lone District of Kalinga|
|Barangays||14 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Marcelo V. Dela Cruz Jr.|
|• Electorate||10,890 voters (2016)|
|• Total||231.00 km2 (89.19 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||74/km2 (190/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
Rizal (formerly known as Liwan), officially the Municipality of Rizal is a 4th class municipality in the province of Kalinga, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 17,038 people.
- Babalag East (Pob.)
- Babalag West (Pob.)
- Liwan East
- Liwan West
- San Francisco
- San Pascual
- San Pedro
- San Quintin
|Population census of Rizal|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Rizal, Kalinga, was 17,038 people, with a density of 74 inhabitants per square kilometre or 190 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Kalinga". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
Santa Maria, Isabela
|Tabuk||Quezon, Isabela||Cabagan, Isabela|
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|