Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rize is a city and the capital of Rize Province in Turkey.
Rize may also refer to:
- Rize (album), R&B singer Dwele's 2000 self-released demo
- Rize (band), a Japanese rock band
- Rize (film), a 2005 documentary by David LaChapelle about krumping and clowning
- Rize Province, a province of north-east Turkey
- Rize tea, a kind of black tea produced in Rize Province
- Rize Shinba, Japanese manga author and illustrator
- "Rize", a song by the Outlawz
- A brand name for Clotiazepam, a sedative drug
- A slang term for ingesting THC using a Vaporizer
- Rize of the Fenix, a 2012 album by the American rock band Tenacious D
- Riza, a metal cover protecting a religious icon
- Rise (disambiguation)
- Rice (disambiguation)
- Rza (disambiguation)
- Hot Rize (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with rize
- All pages with a title containing rize
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rize.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.