Rizwan Ali Jaffri
|Rizwan Ali Jaffri|
18 October 1992|
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
|Occupation||actor, singer and model|
Rizwan Ali Jaffri is Pakistani, super model, actor and singer. He is best known for his modeling work with renowned Pakistani fashion labels, he also mark his television debut in 2012 drama serial Pani Jaisa Piyar directed by Sarmad Sultan Khoosat. He mark his singing debut with his album Yaran Di Toli in 2013, which earned him a Lux Style Award for Best Music Album of the Year at 13th Lux Style Awards.
Rizwan Ali Jaffri born to Muslim parents in Lahore, on October 18, 1992.
Ali Jaffri established himself as a model and then earned a status of super model, according to his accounts, his entrance in fashion industry was due to his friends, since he has a long hair, admired model body and good looks.
following is the list of selected dramas of Ali:
- Humari Betiya
- Pani Jesa Pyar
- Ghar AIk Jannat
- Chal Dil Mere
- Kuch IShq Tha, Kuch Majboori Thee
- Chalo phir say jee ker dekhain
- Main Sotaili
- Yeh pyar hai
- Mohabbat Zindagi Hai
Besides drama serials, he appeared in the following movie:
Ali mark his debut as a singer with following album:
- Yaran Di Toli - 2013
- 4th Pakistan Media Awards - Best Model Male of the Year - won
- 13th Lux Style Awards - Best Model Male of the Year - won
- "Pakistani Fashion Model Rizwan Ali Jaffri". Sikandar Shehzad. PakiDesign. September 4, 2012. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Exclusive Interview with Model Actor & Singer Rizwan Ali Jaffri". Showbizspice.com. April 1, 2012. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Winners of 13 lux style awards". Faisal Qureshi. Dawn News. December 5, 2014. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Pakistani Fashion Model Rizwan Ali Jaffri". Desi Boys. Retrieved December 7, 2014.