(Redirected from Road House)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up roadhouse or roadhouses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roadhouse may refer to:
- Roadhouse (facility), a roadside establishment generally providing some combination of food, drink or lodging — also known as a stopping house (Canada) or coaching inn (UK)
- Texas Roadhouse, a Western-themed steakhouse chain in the U.S., Middle East and elsewhere
- Logan's Roadhouse, a Western-themed steakhouse chain in the Southern U.S.
- Receiving house, a type of theatre that does not produce its own repertoire but instead receives touring theatre companies
- Road House (1928 film), an American drama film directed by Richard Rosson
- Road House (1934 film), a British comedy crime film directed by Maurice Elvey
- Road House (1948 film), an American film noir directed by Jean Negulesco
- Road House (1989 film), an American film directed by Rowdy Herrington and starring Patrick Swayze
- Roadhouse 66, a 1985 American film starring Willem Dafoe
- Roadhouse (band), a British rock band
- Roadhouse (John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band album), a 1988 album
- Roadhouse (Ruth Cameron album), a 1999 album
- "Road House", a song on Flamin' Groovies' 1970 album Flamingo
- The Roadhouse, a satellite radio classic country music channel in North America
- "Roadhouse Blues", a song by The Doors
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roadhouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.