From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Road House)
|Look up roadhouse or roadhouses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roadhouse may refer to:
- Roadhouse (facility), a roadside establishment generally providing some combination of food, drink or lodging — also known as a stopping house (Canada) or coaching inn (UK)
- Texas Roadhouse, a Western-themed steakhouse chain in the U.S., Middle East and elsewhere
- Logan's Roadhouse, a Western-themed steakhouse chain in the Southern U.S.
- Receiving house, a type of theatre that does not produce its own repertoire but instead receives touring theatre companies
- Road House (1928 film), an American drama film directed by Richard Rosson
- Road House (1934 film), a British comedy crime film directed by Maurice Elvey
- Road House (1948 film), an American film noir directed by Jean Negulesco
- Road House (1989 film), an American film directed by Rowdy Herrington and starring Patrick Swayze
- Roadhouse 66, a 1985 American film starring Willem Dafoe
- Road House (play), a 1932 play by Walter C. Harchel
- Roadhouse (band), a British rock band
- "Road House", a song on Flamin' Groovies' 1970 album Flamingo
- The Roadhouse, a satellite radio classic country music channel in North America
- "Roadhouse Blues", a song by The Doors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roadhouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.