Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up road trip or road trips in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A road trip is a journey on roads.
Road Trip, Road trip, or Roadtrip may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- "Road Trip", a 2004 episode of the computer animated series Father of the Pride
- Road Trip (film), a 2000 comedy film
- Road Trip, another title of the 2013 television film A Mother's Rage
- Road Trip, one of the Choro Q video games
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip (2012), a kart racing game developed for the PlayStation Vita
- Road Trip Adventure (2002), a PlayStation 2 video game
- Road Trip (Duane Eddy album), 2011
- Road Trip (Girl Authority album), 2007
- "Road Trips", a series of live concert CDs by the Grateful Dead
- "Roadtrip" (song), a song from the 2004 Steriogram album Schmack!
- "Road Trip", a song from the 2015 Ninja Sex Party album Attitude City
- "Road Trip" (song), 2017 De vet du song
- "Road Trip" (Parks and Recreation), a third season episode of Parks and Recreation
- "Road Trip" (SpongeBob SquarePants), a 2011 episode of SpongeBob SquarePants
- "Road Trip", the twenty-second episode of the second season of Teen Titans Go!
- The Great American Road Trip, a 2009 reality show
- Road Trip (TV series), a 2017 Philippine TV show on GMA
- Road movies, film genre
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Road Trip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.