From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up road trip or road trips in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A road trip is a journey on roads. Road Trip, Road trip, or Roadtrip may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
Trip"]], a 2004 episode of the computer animated series Father of the Pride
- Road Trip (film), a 2000 comedy film
oad Trip (soundtrack)]]
- Road Trip, one of the Choro Q video games
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip (2012), a kart racing game developed for the PlayStation Vita
- Road Trip Adventure (2002), a PlayStation 2 video game
- Road Trip (Duane Eddy album), a 201* Road Trip (Girl Authority album), a 2007 album from Girl Authority
- "Road Trips", a series of live concert CDs by the Grateful Dead
- "Roadtrip" (song), a song on Steriogram's 2004 album Schmack!
- "Road Trip" (Parks and Recreation), a third season episode of Parks and Recreation
- "Road Trip" (SpongeBob SquarePants), a 2011 episode of SpongeBob SquarePants
- "Road Trip" (Teen Titans Go), is the twenty-second episode of Teen Titans Go
- The Great American Road Trip, a 2009 reality show
- Road movies, film genre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Road Trip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.