DVD cover for Roadhouse 66
|Directed by||John Mark Robinson|
|Produced by||Mark Levinson|
|Written by||Galen Lee|
|Music by||Gary S. Scott|
|Cinematography||Thomas E. Ackerman|
|Edited by||Jay Cassidy|
|Distributed by||Atlantic Releasing Corporation|
A young adult from New York is on his way to California for a business meeting when he runs into trouble with some local hoodlums in Kingman who shoot at his car and try to run him off the road. He hooks up with a hitchhiker who is also passing through town, who turns out to be a former rock and roll musician, and the two attempt to set things right in the town, culminating in their entry in an automobile race from Kingman to Oatman and back.
- Willem Dafoe as Johnny Harte
- Judge Reinhold as Beckman Hallsgood Jr.
- Kaaren Lee as Jesse Duran
- Kate Vernon as Melissa Duran
- Stephen Elliott as Sam
- Alan Autry as Hoot
- Kevyn Major Howard as Dink
- Peter Van Norden as Moss
- Erica Yohn as Thelma
- James Intveld as James Fury
- Western Union Man as himself
- Katie Graves as Mary Lou
- William Lane, Dave Cass, Roydon Clark, John Moio, Mike Adams and Joe Dunne as the Stunt Drivers
- Chanko, Kenneth M. (August 11, 1988). "Will Dafoe's Big Role Be a Blessing? : 'To Live and Die in L.A.' Led Him to 'Temptation'". Los Angeles Times.
|This 1980s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|