Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up roadster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roadster may refer to any of the following:
- Roadster (automobile)
- Roadster (bicycle)
- Roadster (horse)
- Roadster utility, an automobile with an open-topped roadster body and a rear cargo bed
- Standard motorcycle
- Tesla Roadster (2008), an all-electric sports car
- Tesla Roadster (2020), an upcoming all-electric sports car
- Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster launched in to deep space by SpaceX.
- Mazda MX-5, a sports car known as the Mazda Roadster in Japan.
- Smart Roadster, a sports car
- Panoz Roadster, a sports car
- Haynes Roadster, a roadster sports car
- Morgan Roadster, a roadster sports car
- Singer Roadster, a roadster touring car
- Triumph Roadster, a roadster touring car
- Cagiva Roadster, a motorcycle
- Roadster, a game in the Sports Collection, Japan-exclusive Game Boy video game
- Roadsters (video game) released for Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Sony PlayStation and Game Boy Color
- Roadster (horse), a type of horse racing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roadster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.