Roam Rome Mein
|Roam Rome Mein|
First look poster
|Directed by||Tannishtha Chatterjee|
|Music by||Alokananda Dasgupta|
|Edited by||Protim Khaound|
Rising Star Entertainment
|Language||English, Hindi and Italian|
Roam Rome Mein is an upcoming Indian psychological-drama film directed by Tannishtha Chatterjee, and produced by Eros International, Pankaj Razdan, and Rising Star Entertainment. It features Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tannishtha Chatterjee and Valentina Corti in main roles. It also includes a supporting cast of Vineet Kumar, Andrea Scarduzio, Ciera Foster and Priyansh Jora.
The film premiered on 5 October at 24th Busan International Film Festival held from 3 to 12 October 2019. It was showcased in "A Window on Asian Cinema". This film marks directorial debut for actress Tannishtha Chatterjee. The film is in English , Hindi and Italian.
The film revolves around Reena (Tannishtha Chatterjee), who goes to Rome, Italy to find her freedom from strict patriarchal father, and Raj (Nawazuddin Siddiqui), her brother, and his journey of awakening as he goes to find her and in the journey he learns things about Reena’s life as well as his own.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui as Raj
- Tannishtha Chatterjee as Reena
- Valentina Corti
- Isha Talwar
- Francesco Apollini
- Urbano Barberini
- Pamela Villoresi
- Vineet Kumar
- Andrea Scarduzio
- Ciera Foster
- Priyansh Jora
- Giada Benedetti
- Tanuka Laghate
- Arshia Verma as young Reena
The film had its World premiere at Busan International Film Festival held from 3 to 12 October 2019.. It will have its European premiere at International Rome Film Festival  and Indian premiere at Mumbai Film Festival MAMI.
Paroleacolori.com called the directors work of great artistic , sociological , cultural value and of notable emotional impact. Vittorio de Argo reviewed it at Rome film festival said Roam Rome Mein captivated the audience and impressed even your old and cynical sent.An ambitious , particular, lively film full of twists and stylistically innovative and bold choices. Cinecircoloromano.it called the film Unique and original. Cinematographe.it called it a cinematic jewel which treats the role of women in society as a subject with originality as never before. 
- "Nawazuddin Siddiqui's 'Roam Rome Mein' will premier at Busan Film Festival 2019 - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Nawazuddin Siddiqui 's Roam Rome Mein to premiere in Busan". Box Office India. 6 September 2019.
- India, Press Trust of (6 September 2019). "Tannishtha Chatterjee's directorial debut 'Roam Rome Mein' to premiere at Busan Film Festival". Business Standard India. Retrieved 11 September 2019.
- Pandya, Sonal. "Roam Rome Mein, 99 Songs, Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare to have world premiere at Busan". Cinestaan. Retrieved 11 September 2019.
- "Roam Rome Mein: Tannishtha Chatterjee's directorial debut to premiere at Busan International Film Festival- Entertainment News, Firstpost". Firstpost. 6 September 2019. Retrieved 11 September 2019.
- "A motley cast for Nawazuddin Siddiqui's 'Roam Rome Mein' - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 11 September 2019.
- "Roam Rome Mein is a feminist film with a male protagonist: Tannishtha Chatterjee". 27 September 2019.
- "A Window on Asian Cinema". Busan International Film Festival.