From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roan may refer to:
- a roan, a valley that curves upward.
- Battle of Roan's Tan Yard, an action during the American Civil War
- John Roan School, a comprehensive secondary school in Blackheath, South-East London
- John Roan, its founder
- Roan (color), a type of coat color in animals of intermixed white and darker-colored hairs
- Roan Antelope, an African savanna antelope
- Roan (name), a personal name and surname
- The Secret of Roan Inish, an independent film directed by John Sayles, released widely in 1994
- USS Charles H. Roan (DD-853) (1946–1973), a Gearing-class destroyer of the United States Navy
- "Strawberry Roan", a song about a horse of that color, by Marty Robbins
- Old Roan railway station, a railway station in Aintree village, Merseyside, England
- Roan, Iran, a village in Hamadan Province, Iran
- Roan Mountain (Roan Highlands), a mountain on the Tennessee-North Carolina border
- Roan Cliffs (disambiguation)
- Roan Creek, rises on the Tennessee and North Carolina border, in Johnson County, Tennessee
- Roan Mountain, Tennessee, a census-designated place (CDP) in Carter County, Tennessee, United States
- Roan Mountain State Park, located in East Tennessee along the Tennessee-North Carolina border
- Roan, Norway, a municipality in the county of Sør-Trøndelag
- Roan Plateau, an area in western Colorado, USA which contains a variety of natural resources and scenic terrain
- Roan, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.