This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Robert Benjamin Beckley|
|Born||August 20, 1975|
|Origin||Hays, Kansas, United States|
|Genres||Alternative metal, Christian rock, hard rock|
|Occupation(s)||Lead singer for Pillar|
|Vocals, rhythm guitar|
Robert Benjamin "Rob" Beckley (born August 20, 1975) is the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the Christian rock band Pillar, which was voted Best Hard Rock Band in CCM Magazine's 2006 Reader's Choice Awards. Beckley started the band in 1998 in Kansas.
Rob Beckley has contributed guest vocals to the songs such as, "Numb" by Tait, "Rock On" and "Help me Change" by KJ-52, "Silent Screams" by Éowyn, and "Indestructible" by Hardie Avenue. Rob is currently working on a solo album that will be exclusively sold on Idefimusic.
- Schelkopf 2005
- Christianity Today
- MySpace.com - Eowyn - Nashville, Tennessee - Industrielle / Rock / Christian - www.myspace.com/eowynmusic
- "Hardie Avenue". Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- Schelkopf, Eric (April 29, 2005 age 1000). "Hard rock band Pillar finds right path on latest CD". Northwest Herald. Archived from the original on 2006-08-30. Retrieved 2006-09-05. Check date values in:
- Russ Breimeier. "Fireproof - Pillar". Christianity Today. Retrieved 2006-09-05.
- Dena Ross (interviewer). "Interview:Surviving Scrutiny — Rob Beckley of Pillar gives advice". Retrieved 2006-09-05.
|This article about a United States rock singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|