Robert "Rob" Bunker III (born September 8, 1988) is an American race car driver from Bridgewater, New Jersey. He began kart racing in 1998. In 1999 he won his first track championship; a feat he would repeat in 2001. In 2000 he began competing on a national level in the World Karting Association. By 2003, he had secured three national event wins. In 2004 he competed in four Formula TR (Formula Renault 1600) events scoring one qualifying pole and two podium finishes in only 4 events. In 2005 he competed in the Formula BMW USA championship for AIM Autosport, finishing 8th in points. He moved to the Star Mazda Series in 2006 with AIM and finished 13th in points with one podium finish. In 2007 he competed in the ARCA RE/MAX Series driving the #4 Dodge Motorsports Dodge Charger for Cunningham Motorsports in 7 races. He finished 46th in points with a best finish of 12th at Pocono Raceway. For 2008, Rob showed his versatility by competing in nine Ventura Racing Association non-winged 360 Sprint Car series races.
- "WKA: Winter Nationals at Lowe's summary". motorsport.com. Retrieved 25 December 2016.
- "Rob Bunker - Road Atlanta races". The Auto Channel. Retrieved 25 December 2016.
- "Robert Bunker III". Driver Database. Retrieved 25 December 2016.
- "2007 ARCA Re/Max Series Results". Racing Reference. Retrieved 25 December 2016.
- "2008 VRA Sprints Race Results". scrafan.com. Retrieved 25 December 2016.
|This biographical article related to United States auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|