Robert Chilson (born 1945) is a science fiction author who wrote memorable short stories during the 1980s. He was discovered by John W. Campbell and wrote many stories for Analog including collaborations with William F. Wu.
- As the Curtain Falls (1974)
- The Star-Crowned Kings (1975).
- Isaac Asimov's Robot City: Refuge (1988)
- The Shores of Kansas (1976)
- Men Like Rats (1989)
- Rounded with Sheep (1990)
- Black as Blood (1998)
- The Tansy Tree (2014).
- Jay P. Pederson, St. James guide to science fiction writers
- Mike Ashley, Michael Ashley (2007), Gateways to forever: the story of the science-fiction magazines from 1970 to 1980, ISBN 978-1-84631-002-7
- References to Chilson writing The Star-Crowned Kings
- Review: Analog, January/February 2014
|This article about an American science fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|