||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Enderle has worked at several technology companies, including EMS Development Company, ROLM Systems and IBM, before becoming a technology analyst. He began his analyst career at Dataquest, before helping to launch GiGa Information Group. After GiGa was acquired by Forrester Research, he worked at Forrester  until leaving to found his own firm, the Enderle Group.
Enderle writes a number of columns for technological publications and regularly appears on radio and television. He sits on several advisory councils, including those for Lenovo, AMD and HP. He shares a technology blog at Technology Pundits. He has worked as an advisor for Microsoft, Dell, IBM, Siemens, and Intel, among other companies.
Enderle frequently[clarification needed] comments in the media on a variety of technology companies, including Apple, HP, Google, Sony, Microsoft and Oracle, and on technology-related topics, such as security and consumer technology.
- "10 things you didn't know about … Rob Enderle". TGDaily.com.
- "Enderle, analyst extraordinaire, is everywhere in Silicon Valley". PhysOrg.com.
- "InformationWeek 500 Conference". Informationweek.com.
- "Microsoft, Rob Enderle, and Their Conflicting Perceptions of Reality". Puget Sound Business Journal.
- "Disclosure Policy".
- "Providing Perspective for Today's Technology Leaders". Enderle Group. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Rob Enderle|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rob Enderle.|