This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Transmutations (Editor, Outback Press),
- Fortress (novel, Bookman Publishing 1993)
- Rewrite Your Life! (self-help, co-written with Eve Ash, Penguin Books 2002)
- Rewrite Your Relationships! (self-help, co-written with Eve Ash, Penguin Books 2004)
- The Best Australian Science Fiction Writing: a Fifty Year Collection (editor, Black Inc. 2004)
His short stories have appeared in the following publications:
- The Altered I (ed. Lee Harding, 1975),
- Envisaged Worlds (ed. Paul Collins, 1978)
- Alien Worlds (ed. Paul Collins, 1979)
He founded the Victorian Arts Centre Magazine in 1982, and was its Editor-in-Chief until 1987. Together with Bruce Gillespie and Carey Handfield he was a partner in the Australian publishing company Norstrilia Press, 1975–1989.
- von Ruff, Al. "Rob Gerrand - Summary Bibliography". Internet Speculative Fiction Database. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
- "Rob Gerrand". SFBookcase.com. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
- Contento, William G. "Transmutations". Index to Science Fiction Anthologies and Collections. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|