This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Residence||Ambleside, West Vancouver, British Columbia|
Rob LaBelle (born August 2, 1962) is an American film and television actor.
Early life and education
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2011)|
He was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
LaBelle has made appearances, many as a character actor, in dozens of film and television roles, most in the science-fiction genre, and is probably best known for his role as Eddie Nambulous on the television series First Wave (1998–2001) that first appeared on the Sci Fi Channel.
- Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story (1987) (voice)
- Poison (1991)
- The Amazing Live Sea Monkeys (1992)
- The X-Files (1993) (Episode: "The Ghost in the Machine")
- Star Trek Voyager (1996)
- Jack Frost (1997)
- First Wave (1998–2001)
- Dark Angel (2001)
- Monk (2002)
- The Burial Society (2002)
- Smallville (2003)
- Da Vinci's Inquest (2003–2004)
- "Force of Impact" (2005)
- Bob the Butler (2005)
- The 4400 (2005–2006)
- Eureka (2006)
- Deadly Skies (2006)
- Da Vinci's City Hall (2006)
- Fido (2006)
- RV (2006)
- Three Moons Over Milford (2006)
- Watchmen (2009)
- Supernatural (2009)
- Ice Quake (2010)
- Psych (2010)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010)
- The Man in the High Castle (2015)
- Eramo, Steve. Sci-Fi Blast From The Past - Rob LaBelle (Smallville, The 4400 & Eureka). Sci-Fi and TV Talk, 28 December 2011.
- "Film rally draws thousands to North Shore". North Shore News, British Columbia, 24 January 2013.