|Born||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Residence||Ambleside, West Vancouver, British Columbia|
Rob LaBelle is an American film and television actor.
Early life and education
|This section requires expansion. (January 2011)|
He was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
LaBelle has made appearances, many as a character actor, in dozens of film and television roles, most in the science-fiction genre, and is probably best known for his role as Eddie Nambulous on the television series First Wave (1998–2001) that first appeared on the Sci Fi Channel.
- Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story (1987) (voice)
- Poison (1991)
- The Amazing Live Sea Monkeys (1992)
- The X-Files (1993) (Episode: "The Ghost in the Machine")
- Star Trek Voyager (1996)
- Jack Frost (1997)
- First Wave (1998–2001)
- Dark Angel (2001)
- Monk (2002)
- The Burial Society (2002)
- Smallville (2003)
- Da Vinci's Inquest (2003–2004)
- "Force of Impact" (2005)
- Bob the Butler (2005)
- The 4400 (2005–2006)
- Eureka (2006)
- Deadly Skies (2006)
- Da Vinci's City Hall (2006)
- Fido (2006)
- RV (2006)
- Three Moons Over Milford (2006)
- Watchmen (2009)
- Supernatural (2009)
- Ice Quake (2010)
- Psych (2010)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010)
- Eramo, Steve. Sci-Fi Blast From The Past - Rob LaBelle (Smallville, The 4400 & Eureka). Sci-Fi and TV Talk, 28 December 2011.
- "Film rally draws thousands to North Shore". North Shore News, British Columbia, 24 January 2013.