This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||February 28, 1983|
Rumson, New Jersey, U.S.
In 2005, he produced We All Fall Down, a short subject about the Great Plague of 1666. In 2008 he directed Wherever You Are. He directed the 2010 movie Life-ers which stars Kevin Ryan, from the Barry Levinson BBC TV show Copper. As of March 2011, Margolies was directing the movie She Wants Me starring Josh Gad, Hilary Duff and Kristen Ruhlin with a cameo by Charlie Sheen, who was also an executive producer. In October 2012 Margolies started filming the independent thriller 2BR/1BA starring Spy Kids star Alexa Vega, Kathryn Morris and CW Greek star Spencer Grammer.
- Burton, John. "Rumson Native’s Second Star-Studded Film To Be Shown Locally", The Two River Times, April 27, 2012. Accessed February 19, 2013. "Rob Margolies has been behind the movie camera again. The 29-year-old Rumson native, who is a 2001 graduate of Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School, is in the process of showing and negotiating distribution for his new feature film."
- NYFA alumni list. Accessed February 19, 2003
- Ditzian, Eric (2 March 2011). "Charlie Sheen's Recent Director Hopes Star 'Gets The Help He Needs'". mtv.com. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- "Weight the Movie". WeighttheMovie.com. Retrieved 21 September 2018.
- "NORTHEAST FILM FESTIVAL 2018 AWARD WINNERS". NEFilmFestival.com. Northeast Film Festival. Retrieved 21 September 2018.
|This article about a United States film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|