November 17, 1984
|Occupation||Actor, musician, model|
Rob Mayes is an American actor, musician, and model.
He is best known for starring as the title character in the 2012 horror comedy film John Dies at the End, as well as portraying Tommy Nutter in the short-lived comedy-drama television series Jane by Design.
He decided to pursue a military career and attended the United States Naval Academy. He was also accepted into the United States Military Academy and planned to become a Navy SEAL, but left approximately 18 months later, citing desensitization and feeling like he was "becoming something [he] didn't want to be."
Two weeks after moving to New York City in 2007, Mayes was hired for a one-episode role in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. In 2008, he played the lead role in the MTV musical television film The American Mall.
|2012||John Dies at the End||John|
|2013||Burning Blue||Matthew Blackwood|
|2007||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Mark Schroeffel||Episode: "Responsible"|
|2008||American Mall, TheThe American Mall||Joey||Television film|
|2008||Cold Case||Jim Horn '64||Episode: "Wednesday's Women"|
|2009||Valentine||Matt Desanto||Episode: "She's Gone"|
|2009||Acceptance||Justin Smelling||Television film|
|2009||Bones||Trey Johnson||Episode: "The Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"|
|2009||Sorority Wars||Beau||Television film|
|2010||Medium||Young fireman||Episode: "Smoke Damage"|
|2011||Hound Dogs||Cash||Television film|
|2012||NCIS||Kyle Baxter||Episode: "Psych Out"|
|2012||Jane by Design||Tommy Nutter||5 episodes|
|2012||Glades, TheThe Glades||Lucas Gardner||Episode: "Islandia"|
|2012||90210||Colin Bell||3 episodes|
|2012||A Golden Christmas 3||Bobby Alden||Television film|
|2013||Meddling Mom||Ben||Television film|
|2013||Client List, TheThe Client List||Derek Malloy||12 episodes|
|2014||Beauty & the Beast||Patrick Franco||Episode: "Ancestors"|
|2014||Legends||Troy Buchanan||2 episodes|
|2015–16||Mistresses||Marc Nickleby||Main role|
|2016–17||Frequency||Kyle Mosbey||5 episodes|
- O'Connor, Clint (February 8, 2013). "Ex-'Sexiest Bachelor' Rob Mayes on part in 'John Dies at the End' and other strange matter". The Plain Dealer. Retrieved April 28, 2014.
- MacMedan, Dan (August 11, 2008). "Rob Mayes shops for success at MTV's 'Mall'". USA Today. Retrieved April 27, 2014.
- "Rob Mayes Interview". Seventeen. Retrieved April 27, 2014.
- "Rob Mayes Credits". TV Guide. Retrieved April 27, 2014.
- Krook, Dana. "Ice Castles Review". Faze. Retrieved April 27, 2014.
- Landry, Aaron (April 16, 2014). "First Trailer for "Burning Blue"… a.k.a. "Brokeback Top Gun"". The Backlot. Retrieved April 27, 2014.
- Goldberg, Lesley (May 8, 2013). "Howard Gordon's TNT Drama 'Legends' Gets Series Pickup". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 27, 2014.
- Willmore, Alison (May 8, 2013). "Spy Drama 'Legends,' From the Producers of 'Homeland,' Gets a Series Order and a Trailer from TNT". Indiewire. Retrieved April 27, 2014.